Saturday, October 15, 2005

India



Tribe lady

Noble man, Rajistan

Roast peanuts seller, South India

Jewel seller, Goa
Look her ingenue smile, that's explain why I paid 20$ for those worthless necklaces.

Fisherman, I mean real one. :) Cochin, Kerala, South India


Sir, I know what u want to say if I don't put that camera away there will be a consequence to face. :) South India

First class #@&? Subway, Mumbai

Street cleaner, Mumbai

Boat !?


Tailor, Kerala

Band, Rajistan


Villager, Backwater, Kerala

Pan maker, South Inida


Desert house waiter

Preists, South India


Priest, South India

Transporter, Backwater, Kerala

Dock porter, South India

Mum and daughters.

Siblings, Chenna, South India

Hindu lady, South India


Driver, India
The only time u feel bus make a emgerence stop, u know the cow is crossing the street. The rest will be run over.

Pondering existence, South India

Kids live in slum. Trivandrum, South India
One of my favourite. I see myself in the refelction.

Fisherman, Chenna

Holy man, South India

Flower weaver, South Inida


Hey, Dude, The upstair one is a fake. I am the ONE.

Tea garden lady, Darjeering


Village boy, Darjeering

Village girl, Near Sikim
Come on, fake me a smile. She did.

Yak handler, Darjeering

Hey, You heard your mum, This --> way.

Trible lady, Rajistan

No one will be happy if get dressed like this. Understandable, boy. Rajistan


Village girl, Fatehpur, India


Commuters, Rajistan




Guardsman in front of Ministry of Defense, Delhi


Muslim lady, Hyderbad, Central Inida

Muslim business man, Hyderbad


Buddist monk, Leh, Ladakha


Veg seller, Dal lake, Srinaga, Kashmire

Village girl, Mah valley, Ladakha

Tibetean dancer, Leh

Border guard, India

Nomads, Leh, Ladakha

Dumb ass




Royal Enfield 350cc
Piece of junk above 5000 meters.


Chang (rice beer) drinker

He looks disturbed.


Sikhi bussiness man, Amritsar

Cyclists, India
Dude told me he cycled across India. He is wandering why Guinness World Record
has not contact him yet. After I told him the story of the German Heinz Stucke 26- years-around- world by bike epic. I can read from his eyes there's a dream being shattered. Shame on me.

Village elder, Manali


Sikhi



Yogurt maker

Sardu, Varanasi



Migrating workers, Manali, North Inida

If no objection, I will call this 'Evil Eyes'. Amrisar, East India

New grad priest, Varanasi


Elder, Varanasi


Village girl, Bihar
To be born in India as a femal in a poor family. Good luck next time.

Sardu, faked one, Varanasi Moment later he chased me down the street while yelling 'holy man' because I just gave him 2 rupees. ;)



Coconuts collector, Bihar

Pan seller on train

Village school, Bihar, Central Inida



Dun collector, Bihar, Central India. The following picture, which I came across in New York Public library archive, was taken in 1880s. It seems not much changed in 130 years.

Brahmin priest, South India

Nuts seller, Cochin, South India

Porter, Darjeering, North India


School boys, Darjeering


Fishman, Diu, Gujarat


Porter, South India

Junkie, Mumbai
If I was not wrong the High court is just around the corner. Obviously everyone's right is well respected.

Muslim prayer, Delhi


Tribewoman, Rajistan

Human-pull richshaw driver or puller, Calcutta

Rajistan tribe people

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beach scenes are the best ...

9:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kids at the slum is my favorate,it seems that you will become a war place photo reporter.
congratulations for your photo works, they are really fantastic.

hope to talk with you.

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home